Unbeatable deal on VOIP phone service

Update: As this deal is now expired, I am removing my phone number. You can always sing my replacement number: 555-867-5309! I apologize that this post is going to show up on the Planets. If anyone knows how to edit posts without it going to the top of the planet, please share. I have verified that the "Post time and date" are not being updated, so I don't know why this happens.



I wanted to share this awesome deal with everyone who wants to save money on a phone service. This could be used to reduce monthly charges for people who have a Qwest phone line, or to provide a cheap emergency phone line for people who only have cell-phones.

SunRocket has traditionally been one of the cheapest VOIP services around, with an unlimited plan for less than $17/month. Now they have an unbeatable deal, but you need to act fast if you want to take advantage of it. They are offering a free year of service when you buy one year, which brings the monthly fee to $8/month. The deal expires on 12/22/06.

How to get this deal:
  1. Go to SunRocket's website (http://www.sunrocket.com/)
  2. Look at the bottom-left side of the screen for "Other ways to sign up"
  3. Click on "Referred by a friend"
  4. Type in my phone number: 555-867-5309 (I am on the DoNotCall registry)
  5. You should see the deal to "Buy one year for $200, get the second year FREE!"
  6. Sign up!
  7. Refer your friends and family with you as the referral number
Annual Edition - $199 per year
  • Includes unlimited calling to the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, plus over 12 built-in features, Enhanced Voicemail, bonus international calling, and more!
SunRocket offers many exciting features, including several advanced services that are not available with traditional phone service.
Disclaimer: I will get financial rewards for everyone who signs up. If you decide to sign-up, you can share this deal with your friends and family and get the rewards yourself.


Additional Note: Does your satellite television provider charge a fee because you do not have a phone-line? Mine charges me $5 a month because I only had cell-phones. I hope that after I get my internet phone service, I can plug in my satellite receiver and have them remove that charge. This will lower the cost of SunRocket to $3 a month!

Comments

  1. please anyone who has switched from sunrocket to voip let me know if you are having as much trouble as i.I thought sunrocket was a dreadful service provider but voip beat them by miles.since i singed with voip i must have putin 10 hrs at least in holdtime on the phone trying to get service viop is the only #i can call i can'nt call out or get calls in. customer service hold time are almost always 50 min or longer then there is nothing done and i no farther along than before.PLEASE HELP C.S.N.Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lingo’s VoIP services are much better than any other expensive VoIP providers available now. They are more reliable and prices are always affordable. It is the right time to sign up with Lingo as this company is on the VoIP market with a handful of attractive international calling plans suitable for both business and home users. You may visit at http://www.lingo.com/shop/promotions/sunrocket.jsp to find more about their new calling packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kept hearing people talk about Voip and IP Telephony. Didn't know what it was but i found the Lloyds Business website and it shed some light. Not as exciting as i though it was gonna be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using the Cisco console in Linux

What it takes to make Ubuntu ready for use

Five ways to use Windows apps in Linux